Facial at Hair By Aj Design
A facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your skin. A facial cleanses ex foliates and nourishes the skin promoting a clear well hydrated complexion and can help your skin look younger. You also receive advice on the best way to take care of your skin. A facial works best when it is part of an on-going program of skin care.
1. Cleansing. The first step is thorough cleansing, using cotton pads, esthetician wipes or sponges.
2. Steam. Most facials use a machine or hot towel that directs a thin vapour of warm steam to your face. This is relaxing and helps softens up any blackheads.
3. Ex foliation exfoliants have a gritty texture that rubs away the surface dead skin cells.
4. Facial mask targeted to your skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature) and condition. Clean skin is healthy skin. Peel off masks adhere to the top layer of dead skin and the dirt in clogged pores. As you peel the mask off after it dries, it lifts off all the micro particles of dust and dirt giving you radiant skin immediately!
5. Facial massage relaxes you and stimulates your skin and facial muscles.
6. Final application of toner, serums, moisturiser and sunscreen if it’s daytime.
Treat yourself to this hands-on luxurious facial. A deep cleanse ex foliation will leave your skin rejuvenated and followed by peel off mask which will clean your pores. Your face will be massaged to promote circulation and leave you completely relaxed. This indulgent facial is customised to suit all skin types, intensely brightening dull and uneven skin tones revealing a luminous, clear and pure complexion. BOOK NOW!
Any Enquiries Telephone Salon 020 8821 9333